Volunteers are the heart and soul of Operation HOPE-North County. They provide a consistent sense of community, compassion, and security to our clients. Our volunteers typically contribute well over 3,500 hours of service each year.
- Scheduling and providing evening meals
- Reading to children, providing homework help/tutoring, or special enhancement activities
- Cover Kid's hour when parents are in evening classes; sharing skills in arts and crafts, dancing, and many other possibilities.
- Sharing special knowledge such as responsible budgeting and credit recovery, resume building, improved employment skills, healthy relationships, communication, nutrition, parenting, or child development
- Assist staff by monitoring playground and courtyard, organizing healthy afternoon snacks, or serving at the reception desk
- Volunteer/sleep overnight to assist with any client emergencies that come up
- Help organize and maintain our many incoming donations
- Participate in fundraising activities
Whatever talents and passions you may possess, you will be a welcome addition to our volunteer force.
Use the button below for volunteer opportunities and sign up.