Thank you for your donation
- $1000 provides case management for 5-adults or other similar need.
- $350 helps to shelter 1 person for 1 week or other similar need.
- $100 provides significant hygiene, cleaning, and food items.
- $50 provides shelter for one night.
- $25 Enrolls 1-Child in Homework Club or other similar program.
We Always need help to sustain OUR shelter...
Every day we are bombarded with the many complex programs rampant in our world. Operation HOPE-North County serves as a key human and community resource, working to ease the devastating trauma of homelessness and make a difference in people's lives -- in our corner of the world.
There are many ways to help support the work of Operation HOPE-North County which include not only financial donation, but providing needed supplies, an evening meal for our clients, or volunteering.